CONTEND.AD

Thursday 17 March 2016

PRIMMY CORNER: NO MAN OR WOMAN SHOULD HIT THEIR SPOUSE (I AM 100% AGAINST DOMESTIC VOILENCE)

I posted a video on my timeline saying it is the most disappointing video I have seen this year after reading the comments from my friends I decided to watch the video again thinking maybe I missed something in the video n after watching it I still maintain my stance  and say it is the most disappointing video I have watched this year and, in my opinion, the question wasn't dealt with properly I know a lot of people may not agree with me but it is my opinion. No matter how terrible a woman is or how poisonous her mouth is no man should hit her, a wise man in most cases picks up his keys drives off or takes a walk same thing applies to the man no woman is allowed to hit a man. Watch video below


 Video credit RCCG City of David
It's not in all relationship/marriage a woman or man does something wrong before getting hit some people are just evil and hot temper and can go from 0-100 in a split second. I have been in an abusive relationship in the past I was abused physically, verbally and emotionally not because I was terrible if for anything I was domesticated, respectful and accommodating (people who know me from way back in the early 90s can attest to these to this facts) but still it wasn't enough. If I don't get dinner ready I got shouts and a slap, if he had visitors and I don't attend to them on time I get slaps n shoves, in fact, I think I got beaten for being too nice lol but honest being abusive and rude is not always the case for getting abused I am not saying there are no terrible women and men with dirty mouths out there I just believe nobody should be abused physically or otherwise no matter the offence. 

Thank God I left with my life intact and with no disability today I am in a good place met my significant half and have lovely kids so my brothers and sisters if you are in an abusive relationship run for your dear  life if you still love you partner move out and fix ur marriage from a distance, life is too short to die in the hands of a man or woman, I repeat RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE.
Hopefully, someday I will tell my story in a book or who knows via a movie. 
SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE - Primilicious one

No comments:

Post a Comment